Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I don't know where the time has gone

I seriously can't believe it has been over a month since the last time I posted on the blog. Very bad. We had a busy month, but nothing crazy. We have seen a lot of friends and family over the last couple of weeks. It seems like once the weather gets nice everyone wants to hang out. It's been fun and Oliver has been loving it. Our nieces, Andrea and Erin, came for a visit this weekend. Besides being our family they are such great people. They love Oliver and showered him with attention. We had a great time.

Saturday we went into New York City. We spent a lot of time in Chinatown. We ate, shopped, walked, and ate some more. I love all of the produce in Chinatown. The girls weren't so into all of the fish markets. Still nothing compared to Hanoi.




1 comment:

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

Amazing how time just flies, huh?!

Great photos!!

Especially all the NYC shots... I miss it... sigh...