Tuesday, October 28, 2008

good times

We are all doing great. Anthony and I are loving every minute with Oliver. He is a very busy boy and it has been hard for me to do anything. He is into everything. Loves climbing on things and has even taken a couple of steps.

This weekend my Mom had a shower for me. It was so much fun and great to see so many of our family and friends. This Saturday Anthony's brother Frank is having a party for us to meet all of the Licatas. Ollie had a great time this weekend with everyone so I know he'll just love Saturday. It is really an amazing feeling all of the love and support everyone has given us. We all feel so very lucky.

One shower game that Kim organized had to do with the size of Oliver's belly so I thought I would post a picture of it too.

No comments: