Thursday, October 9, 2008

One week




I can't believe we have been home for a week. It went so fast. Oliver is doing great. We went back to the doctor on Monday. His lungs are clear. No more bronchitis. You can tell he is feeling better.

Ollie is such a cute and silly boy. He is really trying to walk. He is pushing a box and a car around the house. The car is really funny because it goes faster than him.

Anthony left for Sweden last night. He is going to be gone for a week and Oliver is already looking for him.

3 comments:

Sandra & Steve said...

Happy to hear the little guy is good, he looks WONDERFUL!

Cheryl said...

Oh, look at that sweet and beautiful face! Glad to hear he's feeling better.

Daniella said...

I tried to email you but it came back :( I am soo happy for your family. What a beautiful little boy. I wish you health and happiness always! Please do keep in touch. Send me your email when you have a moment.